Accessible 220.127.116.11, but TCP 80 and 443 are filtered at the edge. To administer this you must be within the network. Credentials are “root” and the standard password.
- k8s cluster host provisioned via RKE
- Setup as ubuntu 20.04 on bare metal, then provisioned with memhamwan’s linux base ansible script
- Then RKE installed
- Note that https://rancher.com/docs/rke/latest/en/config-options/services/services-extras/#extra-binds had to be considered, see the cluster-management repo for details on this
- k8s management keys are not checked in for security; check in with Ryan for access
- Files are checked in to https://gitlab.com/memhamwan/cluster-management/-/blob/primary/rke/durian/